The app provides direct access to a wide range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Payment of utility bills, traffic fines, Mawaqif parking and tollgates
- Medical appointments and treatments
- Housing and property
- Citizenship and residency
- Work and employment
- Investments, business opportunities and licenses
- Entertainment and events
These services are provided by government entities like Abu Dhabi Police, Abu Dhabi Municipality, ADDC, AADC, Abu Dhabi Ports, Department of Economic Development, Department of Education and Knowledge, Department of Health, Human Resources Authority and more.
The TAMM application is part of the government’s vision to facilitate the lives and prosperity of its customers and improve the economic environment for businesses via unified access points.
* To access and benefit from the applications features, users need to have a UAE PASS account or register through the application.