Programs in the app are underpinned by mindfulness and positive psychology strategies and designed to build mental fitness and resilience; support good sleep, study and sports training; reduce stress and improve relationships; and promote the development of new social and emotional skills..
Whether you have half an hour, or just a couple of minutes in the day, you can learn, build and practise the skills to build mental fitness and improve your mental health anytime, anywhere . Find programs tailored for children aged 3 years and older, young people and adults as well as dedicated family programs.
SMILING MIND FEATURES
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
* Beginner meditations through to programs for experienced practitioners
* Meditations in Indigenous Australian languages (Kriol, Ngaanyatjarra & Pitjantjatjara)
* Meditation programs covering sleep, calm, relationships, stress, mindful eating, and much more
* Programs for kids and families including sleep, emotional skills development, back to school, and much more
Develop mental fitness skills to:
* Increase your sense of calm
* Manage your technology use
* Enhance the important relationships in your life
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Improve mental health and wellbeing
* Download meditations to use when offline
* Build a meditation practice with streaks
* Track your mood with wellbeing check-ins
* Dark mode to help you relax before sleep
We have a history of creating positive impact, and a vision to create generational change
Smiling Mind is Australia’s leading digital-led, prevention focussed mental health not-for-profit and the innovators behind Australia’s most trusted mental wellbeing app. Smiling Mind has been helping minds thrive for over 10 years by equipping Australians with essential psychological skills to build their mental fitness. We help people learn these skills in fun and interactive ways that are accessible anywhere and anytime.
We exist to help every mind thrive by providing accessible, life-long tools to support healthy minds. Imagine the benefits of a world in which generations of young people have the skills they need to thrive, face challenges with resilience and ultimately, suffer less from mental illness. This is our vision for the future. By 2030 we aim to create a generational change in the mental health of Australians.
“The best thing about Smiling Mind is that it relaxes you and helps you think straight.” - Luke, 10