PNB ONE APP
Note:- PNB ONE is official mobile banking application of Punjab National Bank. This application provides access to PNB banking services across all operators.
Services Available / Features of PNB ONE Mobile Banking App.
• Redesigned dashboard with more features available on the dashboard.
• Access all the accounts on the dashboard itself.
• All accounts will be displayed in illustrative manner. ( Savings, Deposits, Loan, Overdraft, Current).
• Detailed view of account statement.
• Check Balances.
• “Self” (for own accounts), “Within” (for PNB accounts) & “Other” (for non-pnb accounts) will be there.
• NEFT/IMPS/UPI for Interbank fund transfers.
Instant Transfers (without adding beneficiary).
• IMPS using MMID.
• Quick Transfer without adding beneficiary.
Indo- Nepal Remittance.
• Open a term deposit account.
• Mutual Funds.
• My transactions will display all the recent transactions.
• My Favorite Payee will show list of recent payees.
• Schedule a transaction.
• Recurring transactions.
Safe and secure:-
• Sign in much faster and simpler with your fingerprint.
• 2 factor authentication.
Manage Debit Card:-
• Apply for a new card.
• Update limits of ATM withdrawal, POS/ E-Comm transaction.
• Hotlist debit card.
Manage Credit Card:-
• Link/De link Credit Card.
• Auto Payment Registration.
• Auto Payment De-Registration.
• Change card limit.
• Statement on e-mail.
• Damaged card replacement.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI):-
• Send/ Collect money through UPI.
• Transaction History.
• Complaint Management.
• User Deregistration.
Scan & Pay (BHARAT QR):-
• Make Payment by scanning QR directly.
• Link your cards once and make the payment directly from the account.
• Register your biller pertaining to Mutual find, Insurance, Telecom, Electricity, DTH, credit card etc.
• Pay bills directly to your registered biller.
• Available in English and Hindi.
• Inquire Cheque Status.
• Stop Cheque.
• Request for Cheque book.
• View Cheque.
• View account statement of account.
• Download account statement in PDF for offline purposes.
• Customer can add/delete most frequently used functionalities as favourite.
Value Added Services:-
• PAN/ Aadhar Registration.
• E-mail ID Updation.
• E statement registration.
• E-statement de registration.
• MMID( used for IMPS).
• Last 10 SMS.
Complaint Service Management:-
• Raise a complaint/ Service Request.
• Track your request.
• Request history..