Import all your music and audio files quickly; Easy to play all music & audio file formats.
As MP3 player built-in top quality equalizer takes your sounds listening experience to next level.
**Why choose Mixtube Music？**
⭐ Non-stop songs with you!
Keep your tube music / audio playing in the background. Whether you are using other apps, or doing other things like housework, work, study, etc.!
⭐ Audio Player for All Type of Audio Formats
Not only an MP3 player, Music Player supports all music and audio formats including MP3, MIDI, WAV, FLAC, AAC, APE, etc. And play them in high quality.
More you can find:
🎵 Offline music player, songs player, audio player, mp3 player with high quality.
🎵 View by all songs, artists, albums, folders and playlist.
🎵 Favorite songs and custom your playlist in mp3 player.
🎵 Lock screen controls and plays in notification bar.
🎵 Widget supported in this powerful audio player.
Mixtube is an offline music player app. It don't support online download songs or music streaming.
We have always believed that audio player experience can be something more.
~Enjoy your offline music without limits now! ❤
You can subscribe to upgrade to premium features
- Premium version offers:
No Ads: No interruptions to music and videos (no ads)
- Purchasable items: Monthly, Yearly, "Lifetime" (non-subscription)
The specific price is subject to the ipa price, such as the Yearly Premium: 11.99 USD
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and the renewal fee will be determined
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- When you cancel your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of the subscription period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but current subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication (if applicable)