This application is brought to you by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), a Singapore Government Agency.
MyICA Mobile App (1) provides a one-stop platform for Singapore residents and foreign visitors to transact with ICA conveniently. The features include:
• SG Arrival Card (2) for residents and visitors to submit health declaration and arrival information
- Provide personal information with ease by scanning the passport biographical data page;
- Provide a group submission for up to 10 travellers; and
- Retrieve submitted records with ease.
• Gateway to e-Services & MyICA portal
- Access existing ICA e-services and MyICA portal on your mobile phone.
(1) The download and use of MyICA Mobile App is free of charge.
(2) The SG Arrival Card is NOT a visa. Visitors can visit Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website to check if they need a visa to enter Singapore.