Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards