Use familiar AutoCAD drafting tools on your mobile device in a simplified interface, allowing you to access, create, and update DWG™ files anytime, anywhere.
30 day trial: Enjoy a fully functional free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days. After the trial is completed, you can access limited read-only functionality without a paid subscription.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to access AutoCAD Web on mobile.
• Work offline on your projects without an Internet connection and sync later
• Safeguard drawings in your Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
• Collaborate in real time with team members and reduce mistakes
• Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on mobile
• Simplify workflows by opening DWG files directly from Autodesk Drive, Autodesk Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• 2D file viewing
• Create, edit, and share 2D drawings
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Insert blocks from your DWG drawing
• Manage layers and layer visibility
• Drafting and geometry editing tools
• Annotation and markup tools
• Measure distance, angle, area, and radius
• View and edit DWG files from your internal storage, email, or from the cloud
• Import values from Leica DISTO
• View coordinates and properties
AutoCAD Web subscription plans are available in the following options:
• Monthly for $9.99
• Yearly for $99.99
• Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT subscriptions
All new users have access to a free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period.
Autodesk Website: https://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad-web
Term of Use: https://www.autodesk.com/company/legal-notices-trademarks/terms-of-service-autodesk360-web-services/autodesk-autocad-mobile-terms-of-service
AutoCAD Service is not provided to children under the age of 14, and users under 14 cannot use this Service.